Thursday, June 3, 2010

+ me n u +

'when others start talking bout me..
but u stop talking to me..
when others split a bad thought bout me..
u're not there to defend me, but u are the to beat me till death...'

'but now, when others start talking bout u..
i still there to talk to u and to be ur shoulders when u need evan when u didnt realise..
now.. when people lost hope to u..
i still believe in u..
n u not what i will always stand here to says that u r my friends no matter what..'

'i know how u feel when people start talking bout ur other half..
i know how u feel when people start saying that ur other half is wrong..
i know how u feel when u lost hope to me ..
but u know what..
i'll never ever wanna know how u feel when u walk away from me..
bcoz i'll never do the same 'walk' that u do..'

p/s: peope will go away bcoz of love. ;)