Sunday, July 4, 2010

- move foward -

olla bloggers....
im lefting evrythng that i have behind!!!!
fullstop!! that's it .. that is my decision..
there's no one can make me change my desicion...

im moving foward...
lefthing evrythng that i have...
but wait... did i have anythng else?? hurm...
bestfrnd? close frnd?? erm... i dont think so..
frnd?? yes i do... there's a few of them..
but i still gonna move on..
bcoz i love them.. n i love our fresh relationship...
n i juz wanna stop ruin my fwenzship...
certain people do think that im the reason this all happnd...
but its ok.. i still can live with it..
im a kind of people that LOVE to accept any ideology bout me.. ;)
(pcayelah sy mmg suke telan je ble owg ngumpat psal sy.. ;p )

a thousand of SORRY for those people whose hurt bcoz of me...
for those people who stop talking to me...
n to those who stop believing me...

a million of THANK YOU to few of my friend who show me the other side of life.. ;)
girls.. really appreciate ur concern n care.. ;))
thnkz for ur love too k... n im sorry to if i ever hurt all of u.. ;))

to my swiiitie jr.. (Faz & Dee)
syg~ be strong k... i will always love u!!
syng kowng!! ;))

to my lil sis~
yunk~ do take cre of ur self k.. ;)
i will always be there for u if u need me... promise!!
jgn nges bnyk sgt taw.. ;))

to my super hero~
thnk you so much for being there when i need u..
time taceh ye pak cik !! ;))